Tue, Oct 19|
Nepal - Annapurna Basecamp Trek | Oct 2021
A mindful and adventourous trek to the Annapurna base camp will enrich both your body and soul, and is recommended for travellers who want to explore the spiritual heart of Nepal, as well as enjoy it’s most beautiful and fascinating scenery.
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2021, 3:00 p.m. EDT – Oct 31, 2021, 10:00 a.m. EDT
Annapurna Basecamp, Annapurna, Narchyang, Nepal
About The Event
Because of COVID - all retreat dates, and pricing are tenative.
The Annapurna region, situated in Western Nepal, is a region of pure majestic beauty. This trek incorporates diverse terrain, culture, and wildlife. This retreat will allow you to explore it all.
Learn more about the rich Nepalese culture and experience the exhilaration of trekking in one of the best and most famous mountain ranges in the world, and of course some yoga!
On this trek trail you will pass through traditional Nepalese villages, and Buddhist Monasteries. You will also come face to face with the country’s native wildlife, such as the blue sheep, black faced langur monkeys and rhesus monkeys, before arriving at snow-capped mountains.
Included in this once in a lifetime is two days of heritage site seeing in Kathmandu, and a one way flight from Kathmandu to Pokara where the trek begins.
Here is an example of what your literary may look like:
Arrive in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu site seeing
Kathmandu site seeing
Fy to Pokhara
Drive to Nayapul 2 hour by Private Jeep
Here the trek begins to upper Ulleri
6 hour walk 1960M.
Trek to Ghorepani
5-6 hour Walk (2860 m)
Trek to Tadapani (2630M) 5 hour.
Morning excursion to Poonhill (2 hours) for one of the best sunrise views in the world. From here your eyes will also gaze in awe upon Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna south Annapurna 1, fish tail and Gangapurna.
Trek to Chomrong
(2170m) 5-6 hours
Trek to Dovan
(2600M) 5 hours
Trek to Machhapuchhre Base Camp
(3700M) 6 hour.
Trek to Annapurna Base Camp - Spend the night at Base Camp!
(4130M) 3-4 hour.
Trek back to Bamboo
Trek to Jhinu (natural hot spring)
(1780 m/5839 ft) 3 - 4 hours
Trek to Sinuwa 3-4 hours
drive to Pokhara 3 hours.
Check into final night hotel in Pokhara
Cost $2,400 USD
- Conservation entry fees, Trekking Permit, TIMS permit
- one way flight to Pokhara from Kathmandu
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara bed/breakfast
- Yoga on some days where time, and energy allows - Led by Penny Light
- A;ll Meals on the trek (lunch, dinner, breakfast with hot beverages) open choice during the trek.
- Breakfast only is included on all days in Kathmandu
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers.
- Tea house accommodations along the trek
- Experienced local trek leader with 1:4 assistant guide to client ratio.
- Pokhara sightseeing including guide and entrance fees to sights
- Nepal visa
- One way flight at the end from Pokhara - Kathmandu
- Staff Tipping
- Travel or medical insurance.
- Other personal expenses - laundry, battery charges, shower, alcohol and wifi etc.
- All personal expenses including food while in Pokhara.
- International Flights
Annapurna Basecamp Trek